A.) Components for 5Kw Grid-Tie Solar PV System
- 19 sets of 265Watts ACPV Modules with built-in APS SYSTEM Micro Inverter at the back of solar panels
- 2 units of 32A / 2P Schneider AC Miniature Circuit Breaker
- 1 unit of 20KA~40KA/385V AC Surge Protector Device
- 1 unit of 63A 2P Disconnect Switch
- 1 set of ECU for ONLINE REAL-TIME WEB Monitoring
- 100meters of 3.5mm square THHN Cable as a homerun connection from the grid supply
- 1 piece of 3 meters long Grounding Rod
- 1 complete set of Aluminum Solar Mounting Materials such as Aluminum railings, L-Foot, End Clamps and Mid Clamps.
The system has an estimated power being generated from 600 Kw-hr ~ 750 Kw-hr per month. With a savings between P5,000 ~ P6,000 per month.
B.) Components for 500Watts OFF- GRID Solar PV System as a Back-up Power in case of brownout as follows:
- 2 pieces of 265 Watts Poly-Crystalline Solar Panel ( i.e. Tier 1 / Class AAA)
- 1 unit of 24 Volts / 1,000 Watts Pure Sine Wave Inverter With built-in Battery Charger Function and Built-in 30A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 2 units of 170Ah/12V Deep Cycle Maintenance free Battery (NorthStar)
- 1 set of 32A DC Miniature Circuit Breaker from Solar panel to Controller
- 1 set of 63A DC Miniature Circuit Breaker from Battery to Inverter
- 1 sets of 20KA~40KA/600V DC Surge Protector Device
- 30 meters of 4mm square solar cable from Rooftop to Controller
- Complete sets of installation materials for Solar Panel Mounting, MC4 Connectors, Cable lugs, battery cables, etc
- Battery Stand
- Complete installation and commissioning.