Components being installed for 15Kwp GRID-TIE Solar PV System:
The system is using ACPV MODULES with built-in Hoymiles Inverter installed at the back of the Solar Panel.
- 46 pieces of 330Watts ACPV MODULE with built-in APS Micro-Inverter
at The back of Solar Panel (i.e. Latest Technology PV System)
- 23 Units of 600Watts 240V/60Hz Hoymiles Micro Inverter connected in
- 4 Units of 20A Miniature Circuit Breaker
- 1 Unit of 20KA~40KA / 385V AC Surge Protector Device
- 1 set of DTU Unit for Real Time Online Monitoring via WEB portal
- 1 set of Digital Watt Meter for Voltage, Current & Frequency Monitoring
- 1 piece 63A/2P/230V AC Disconnect Switch
- 1 set of Wall Mounted 6 holes Enclosure box
- 150m of 3.5mm sq. THHN Cable as a home run cable for grid connection.
- Complete set of installation materials such as Solar Panel Mounting
Aluminum Rails, Mid Clamps, End Clamps, L-Foot, MC4 connectors and other Micro Inverter cable accessories, screws, etc.
- Complete installation and commissioning.
NOTE: The system is TIE ON THE GRID with no battery required. Its is designed to generate an estimated electrical output of approximately between 2,250Kwhr ~ 2,475Kw-hr per month based on the Equivalent Sun Hours (ESH) of 5.0 ~ 5.5 hrs per day.