Components being installed for 20Kwp / 3Phase GRID-TIE Solar PV System:
- 61 sets of 330 Watts JINKO Poly Solar Panels (i.e. Tier 1 / Class AAA)
- 2 Units of 12.5Kw Fronius Symo 3Phase Grid-Tie Inverter
(Made in Austria)
- 1 Unit of 100A MCCB Main Breaker
- 2 Units of 30A MCCB Main Breaker for Inverter #1 and #2
- 2 Units of 20KA~40KA / 600V AC Surge Protector Device
- 1 Unit of 20KA~40KA / 3P / 385V AC Surge Protector Device
- 6 Units of 16A/2P DC MCB from Solar Panel to Inverter
- 1 Unit 30KVA 220V/400V Transformer
- 100m of 6mm square PV Cable
- Complete set of installation materials such as Solar Panel Mounting
Aluminum Rails, Mid Clamps, End Clamps, L-Foot, MC4 connectors and other Micro Inverter cable accessories, screws, etc.
- Complete installation and commissioning.
NOTE: The system is TIE ON THE GRID with no battery required. Its is designed to generate an estimated electrical output of approximately between 2,700Kwhr ~ 3,000Kw-hr per month based on the Equivalent Sun Hours (ESH) of 4.5 ~ 5.0 hrs per day.